Lednice and Valtice are small towns located in Southmoravia. This places are well-known bacause of the castles which were listed on World Heritage Site UNESCO It is a great complex of palaces and parks.
The property in Lednice founded perhaps in 1222 years by Liechtenstein family. In the years 1544-1585 there was a Renaissance castle surrounded by a park, built in the place of an earlier Gothic fortress. The property was later rebuilt several times, the last present appearance owes gothic architectural styling of the mid-nineteenth century. The park around the castle was founded in the sixteenth century. There is erected a romantic ruins of the city, and a single 60-meter tall minaret (today’s vantage point for tourists).
The Valtice castle were also built by the Liechtenstein family about 350 years ago. Valtice is also one of the best-known wine centres in the southern Moravia wine growing region. The Valtice wine company, established in 1640, exports its product around the world the most impressive Baroque residences of Central Europe is surrounded by
an English park with the Temple of Diana (1812) and other neoclassical structures.